Intercultural Exchange Seminar
Global Student Ambassador ProgramCall for Global Student Ambassadors
The 2021 Fall Semester Global Student Ambassador Program is designed for Nagoya University students
to initiate planning and implementing online intercultural exchange events on campus.
Through this program you will:
-Have opportunities to involve in multicultural teamwork of international and domestic students.
-Engage in creating online events to connect and interact each other on campus.
-Be able to develop your leadership, communication, and coordination skills!
1. Date/Time: Oct/2021 - Feb/2022, every Wednesday1pm-2:30pm
(We will have workshop on Saturday 30th October afternoon as well
2. Place : Online
3. Eligibility: Nagoya University Students
(undergraduate, research & graduate students)
4. Languages: Japanese, English
5. Capacity: 15 people (Approximately)
6. Fee: free
7. Application Guideline: https://nuss.nagoya-u.ac.jp/s/sknTKeobi8bXgeF
(Please check the application guideline in details before applying.)
8. Online Information Session: Wednesday 13th October, 13:30-14:30 by Zoom
If you are interested in joining the information session, please sign up the form linked below.
9. Application Form for Global Student Ambassadors: https://forms.office.com/r/6vZYVipb33
Deadline: Wed, 20th October, 2021, 17:00
10. Organizer & Contact: Global Engagement Center Support Team, Nagoya University