Inspire Together: Global Leadership Training Program
What is the "Inspire Together: Global Leadership Training Program" ?
- Opportunity to share global leadership skills which you can develop during university life.
- Information exchange between Nagoya Univ. and Ritsumeikan Univ. about international exchange activities.
- Building a network among students who are interested in international exchange.
- Strengthen Global Leadership Skills.
- Develop a network among students who are interested in international exchange activities.
- Introduce activities, share problems and learn from each other.
- Students who are interested in or engaged in international exchange activities.
- Students who plan to go study abroad or have overseas experiences.
- Students who wish to contribute actively in a global stage.
4. Venue: Ibaraki Campus, Ritsumeikan University (We will go together by bus)
5. Participation cost: Insurance (300 yen), Charges for breakfast and lunch
6. Schedule: Friday 3rd, March 9:40am - Saturday 4th, March 19:00 aprox.
For more detail Please check the detail here (PDF)