Cross-Culture Discussion Group
'What is a Cross-Culture Discussion Group'
In this group, same members' i.e. International students and Japanese students meet once every week and talk about their cultural, cross- cultural experience and their daily thoughts in a very relaxed environment.
Through this Cross-Cultural Discussion Group...
- One can be friends with students from Japan and around the world!
- Can deepen the Intercultural understanding!
- Mutually sharing the hints for success of student and International student's life!
- Cultivation of self motivation and cultural motivation!
Voice of the Participants
- "It is a friendly atmosphere. Unlike lecture, I was able to actively participate without hesitation"
- " It was interesting to know about the cultural difference"
- "I was able to learn about the internal aspect as well as the general aspect of International students."
- "I feel, as if I have learned more about my own country than the other countries."
- "Progressing style of the group, i.e. with due respect to all was good. Could talk freely"
- "Learnt that there is a need to listen seriously and give respect to different views of others."
- "I liked the leisurely atmosphere of drinking tea and eating sweets."
- "Talked freely, could learn about so many countries, it's a place for making friends."
- Friday Group
Capacity 8 students
For more detail click here