- Provide necessary information to all the international students of NU on their study, life, and cultural adjustments, and offer adequate advice, guidance and counseling related to them.
- Promote understanding of diverse cultures on campus, through classes, extracurricular activities, seminars, etc., and contribute to the education and bringing up of people who can think and act globally.
- Improve the multi-cultural research and life environment of the university, where international students and other members of diverse background can study and work together.
- Promote exchange between communities and international students, contributing to the internationalization of the communities.
- Develop research activities on issues related to the above.